Meltscape Fourms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Quest Guide) A simple man's dream

Wolf
    Wolf

(Quest Guide) A simple man's dream Empty (Quest Guide) A simple man's dream

Post  Wolf Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:20 pm

This quest take's 10-15 mintues if you have the levels and the items requierd.
    Please give some credit to Sniper9134 for giving me some infomation on the quest!

Item's/Level's needed.

87 magic
    70 smithing
    2 half rock's,
    onxy enchantment

Step 1. Walk into the store and talk to giles, ask him about a simple man's dream.

Step 2. He will ask for a peice of the past,this item is the Iban staff, this is where the level's come into play.

Step 3. Kill hill giant's untill you get 2 half rock's, you will need to smith the rock's on an anvil. this is where you need 70 smithing, smith the 2 rock's togather on an anvil.

Step 4. Once you have smithed the 2 half rock's togather. then this is where the 87 magic come's into play. Use the level 6 enchant on the rock. You will get a Iban staff.

Step 5. Go back to giles and give him the Iban staff, he will say Meltscape owns, walk over to the godwars dung and say "meltscape owns".

Step 6. Quest Compleated. Now go own the god noobs!

Let me know if you have any question's about this quest. I will be glad to help!

Wolf

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:01 pm